The Franciscan friars founded the Convent of the SS.Trinità on the panoramic hills of Eboli, opposite the Monastery of San Pietro alli Marmi.
In 1500 construction began on both the expansion of the Church and the construction of the imposing monumental building
Completion of construction work on the monumental building.
The Napoleonic laws which suppressed every religious order turned the monastery into barracks used by the French occupying forces .
The building was given to the City of Eboli.
The City of Eboli allowed the building to be used as an agricultural school, the Gasparrini School of Agriculture.
The last Friars, who had been living in a wing of the building, left the complex permanently.
Seat of the Art School "Carlo Levi".
Seat of the Moa Museum of Operation Avalanche.